"If you are looking for a series that keeps you on the edge, wondering what will happen next, wondering how an author created a jaw-dropping, heart-stopping book. Then look no further. Genie has created that with this series." --Bunnies Review

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

PLEASE JOIN ME AT SHY WRITER'S BLOG TODAY

Hi, all! Today I'm the guest  of writer Rebecca J. Clark at Once Written, Twice Shy, also known as the Shy Writer's Blog.

Yes, I'm an introvert at heart and happily hang out at home with my doggies, writing and forgetting what day of the week it is.

But I also love to talk about writing and to share stories too, so sometimes I emerge from my "cave" to blog (like today) or visit with other writers and readers (online and in person) or announce winners to contests (each week this month).

So please stop by Shy Writers Blog if you have the time and say hello.

No comments:

Post a Comment