"If you are looking for a series that keeps you on the edge, wondering what will happen next, wondering how an author created a jaw-dropping, heart-stopping book. Then look no further. Genie has created that with this series." --Bunnies Review

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

FROM THE AUTHOR...

Did I survive launch day for my LEGACY series? Yes, quite well, thank you!

I'm now spreading the word that the first book of this series, PICTURE PERFECT LEGACY, is available, with more books to be released every two months during 2012 and 2013. So I'm also busy writing and editing the later books of this series.

I hope you enjoy the LEGACY series, as well as related information on this blog and on my Web site. I plan to add more information as the series continues, so if there is something in particular you enjoy or would like to see, let me know. I'll toss it in the creative hopper and see what comes out. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment