"If you are looking for a series that keeps you on the edge, wondering what will happen next, wondering how an author created a jaw-dropping, heart-stopping book. Then look no further. Genie has created that with this series." --Bunnies Review

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

AUTHOR NOTES

Happy spring! According to the calendar, spring arrived on March 20. The next day, the snow began. LOL! No, I don't live in the mountains or in Alaska. I have lived in Western Oregon all my life and don't remember snow accumulating this late in the year. Snow is pretty when I'm sitting inside warm and dry, but the beautiful pink blossoms of my star magnolia tree have gotta be shivering!

March has really outdone itself this year with changeable weather! But at least that has given me a lot of computer time to write and to connect with readers online. When the sunshine finally breaks through, I think I will have a bad case of spring fever and will want to be outside digging in the flowers in my yard. (The photo of the daffodils was taken BEFORE the snow came. :)

How's the weather in your part of the world? Is it spring where you are? Or are you moving into autumn? Or do you live where the weather rarely changes?

No comments:

Post a Comment