"If you are looking for a series that keeps you on the edge, wondering what will happen next, wondering how an author created a jaw-dropping, heart-stopping book. Then look no further. Genie has created that with this series." --Bunnies Review

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

AUTHOR NOTES

Well, I looked back at my notes from last week so I didn't repeat what I said and thought, "I'm doing the same this week." Write, revise, promote. Gah! I don't want to be a boring author! LOL!

Actually, I kinda like "boring" in my personal life. A day without a crisis makes me happy and productive.

Now that launch day promotion has settled into less hectic days, I've returned to a schedule of writing first--before I become caught up other demands--well, except feeding my doggies. :)

Amazing how that one step has eliminated most of my crabbiness.

I hope you all have something you do for yourselves that makes you happy!

Now that my day's writing is done, I'm going to take an armchair journey to another small town in Oregon to share with you tomorrow. See you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment