"If you are looking for a series that keeps you on the edge, wondering what will happen next, wondering how an author created a jaw-dropping, heart-stopping book. Then look no further. Genie has created that with this series." --Bunnies Review

Wednesday, November 25, 2015

I'LL ALWAYS BE PROUD OF YOU


LEGACY OF TRUTH SPECIALLY PRICED AT JUST 99 CENTS!


While other Halo citizens continued their celebration and rebuilding, Thomas and Jenny climbed on the motorcycle and rode. 

A short time later, Thomas stood inside Tallie's house, staring at the shimmering hologram of Bernie, absorbing the love and pride in Bernie's eyes he had been afraid to accept as a kid. 

Finally, Thomas spoke. "I'm sorry I pushed you away all those years. I know now you were trying to make up for choking my mother. She tricked you, you know. Tricked us both." 

Thomas shoved his hands in the front pockets of his jeans. "I wish I could go back and do things differently. Since I can't, I'll follow your example and try to make things right from this point forward. I want to make you proud of me. 

"I might not always be here. Guess there are bad guys in other parts of the world too." Thomas grinned, then sobered. "But I know where home is, and I'll always come back." 

With one last look at the hologram, Thomas turned to walk away. 

"I'll always be proud of you." 

(Excerpt from Legacy of Truth, copyright Genene Valleau, writing as Genie Gabriel)
For more excerpts and more information, visit www.GenieGabriel.com

No comments:

Post a Comment