"If you are looking for a series that keeps you on the edge, wondering what will happen next, wondering how an author created a jaw-dropping, heart-stopping book. Then look no further. Genie has created that with this series." --Bunnies Review

Thursday, May 17, 2012

THURSDAY TRIVIA

My LEGACY database is filled with trivia about this series of books. So for you trivia fans, I'm going to tease you with trivia on Thursdays this month. The answers to some of these questions will be found on this blog or on my Web site <www.GenieGabriel.com>. I'll let you know if you have to read one of the LEGACY books to find the answer.

Q. What is the name of the teenagers forced into prostitution that Patrick O'Shea tries to save?

A. For those who want to find out the answer yourself, you'll have to read the book, LEGACY OF ANGELS. For everyone else, I'll spell the answer backwards: LEGNA.


No comments:

Post a Comment