"If you are looking for a series that keeps you on the edge, wondering what will happen next, wondering how an author created a jaw-dropping, heart-stopping book. Then look no further. Genie has created that with this series." --Bunnies Review

Saturday, May 23, 2015

THE ANGEL RETURNS...


EXCERPT from LEGACY OF ANGELS
E-book specially priced at just 99 cents!

(Copyright Genie Gabriel)

Twilight was settling over the landscape as he drove the old pick-up back to the ranch. Too late to catch a train back to his sanctuary, Patrick settled in the barn for the night. Though he doubted he would sleep much, he soon slept soundly.

"I am proud of you, my son." 

Patrick blinked and shaded his eyes from the brilliant glow of the angel's white robe. "You've come back."

"I've always been with you. You didn't want to see me."

Patrick turned his face away. "I'm not worthy..."

"You are of the Source. There is no worthy or not worthy. There simply is."

Patrick fisted a hand and brought it to his chest. "I feel unclean."

"There is no clean or unclean. All life's events are simply to experience and to teach. If they suit you, hold them in joy. If they bring you pain, release them."

"You make it sound so simple."

"And so it is. The human condition so many times complicates your experiences on Earth."

Patrick faced the angel once again. "I want... things... a priest shouldn't want."

"Those are human rules. If they do not suit your spirit, release them."

"You mean I don't have to be a priest?"

The angel smiled. "What suits you?"

"I feel the desire to serve others, but I want pleasure for myself also. I want to receive love, not just give of myself until I feel empty. Hollow."

"There are many ways you can serve others while meeting your own desire for love. Simply be open to those ways."


No comments:

Post a Comment