"If you are looking for a series that keeps you on the edge, wondering what will happen next, wondering how an author created a jaw-dropping, heart-stopping book. Then look no further. Genie has created that with this series." --Bunnies Review

Sunday, December 16, 2012

ABOUT ME (UPDATED)

I'm in an interesting mood this morning, perhaps brought on by the coming end of the world. :)

So I rewrote my bio in an informal way, and would like to share it with you here. I'm also including the author photo I use on my Web site. Not because it's what that lady in the mirror looks like, but because it's the way I feel on the inside. (Yes, it's me, but taken a number of years ago.)



I'm a crazy optimist whose rose-colored glasses have bent frames and cracked lenses. When life kicks me in the teeth, I find miracles and lessons I refused to learn an easier way.

In fact, I live with a small herd of miracles in the furry forms of dogs, who are constantly trying to teach me to forgive, to play more, and to love without limits. 

I write about people who find courage and integrity in the darkest times of their lives, who rescue stray dogs and kittens, who find a person they would willingly give their lives for, and who make their little corners of the world a better place. 

People have remarked my stories "aren't what they expected." With rose-colored glasses firmly in place, I take that as a compliment. 

If you want to sample these stories, you can find excerpts on my Web site <www.GenieGabriel.com>. I try not to give away the entire story line, but rest assured there will be happy endings. 

I invite you to share a piece of my world in the pages of a book, and hope our time together will feel like a hug from a cherished friend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment