"If you are looking for a series that keeps you on the edge, wondering what will happen next, wondering how an author created a jaw-dropping, heart-stopping book. Then look no further. Genie has created that with this series." --Bunnies Review

Monday, April 30, 2012

FREE READ!

I've joined the free e-book craze! "Chasing Rainbows," my novella that was published in A VALENTINE'S ANTHOLOGY, is available free on Amazon.com on April 30, May 1 and May 2.

Ironically, this romantic comedy was written at one of the darkest times of my life. I was tired of wallowing, and decided to throw a bunch of zany characters and wild situations on paper.

Fortunately for readers, I did a lot of editing to the first version. But writing this story brought me out of that dark time, and reading this story reminds me of the value of humor. 

So if you want a short, funny read, please download this novella as my thanks to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment