"If you are looking for a series that keeps you on the edge, wondering what will happen next, wondering how an author created a jaw-dropping, heart-stopping book. Then look no further. Genie has created that with this series." --Bunnies Review

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

2 DAYS UNTIL LAUNCH!

I'm guest blogging at Night Owl Reviews today. Please stop by and say hello. All commenters will be entered in a drawing to win all three e-books of my Rock'n'Romance trilogy. The second book of this trilogy offers a sneak peak at the lives of the citizens of Halo--hometown to my LEGACY series.

The names of commenters will be entered in a drawing to win all three e-books of my Rock'n'Romance trilogy. The second book of this trilogy offers a sneak peak into the lives of the citizens of Halo--hometown of my LEGACY series. The contest is open until 3/16/12. 

Hope you join me there!

No comments:

Post a Comment