"If you are looking for a series that keeps you on the edge, wondering what will happen next, wondering how an author created a jaw-dropping, heart-stopping book. Then look no further. Genie has created that with this series." --Bunnies Review

Thursday, July 11, 2013

HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE…


…to visit fifty blog sites, say hello and respond to comments? A looooong time!

I thoroughly enjoyed my Super Book Blast on July 9 organized by Goddess Fish. They are great to work with! I also very much appreciate all the blog hosts and everyone who stopped by and commented. 

The winners of the gift cards have been selected and e-mails sent. I'm still waiting to hear back from a couple commenters and the blog host winner, but I will announce the commenters who have responded. They are: Shannon R., Grampy, jannashay, Rita W., MomJane, and "bn100." 

CONGRATULATIONS to all and many, many thanks to all the hosts, the commenters and everyone else who helped my Super Book Blast a very special day!

No comments:

Post a Comment