The Halo Legacy Romantic Mystery Series: Courageous men and women who fight modern challenges with Old West spirit. NEW COVERS! NEW PRICE--only 99 cents each!
"If you are looking for a series that keeps you on the edge, wondering what will happen next, wondering how an author created a jaw-dropping, heart-stopping book. Then look no further. Genie has created that with this series." --Bunnies Review
Tuesday, July 9, 2013
BOOK BLAST FOR LEGACY REBORN!
The day is here! The time is now!
I'm at fifty blogs today to celebrate the release of LEGACY REBORN, book #9 of the Halo Legacy Series, which wraps up the saga of the O'Shea family and resolves the mystery of why the super-cop and adoptive dad of eight siblings was killed. (See list of blogs at right.)
I'll be giving away nine gift cards of $9.00 each after the Book Blast. Simply leave a comment a one or more of the stops. The more comments you leave, the more times you are entered.
And, now, here are nine short blurbs from LEGACY REBORN:
1) The cavalry had arrived--in the form of women, children, pets and a crusty old rancher.
2) Following the animal's gaze, Phoenix saw CJ standing on the other side of the corral--still wearing eighteen-hundreds formal wear--with his arms folded on the top board. "Will your llama spit in my face?"
3) Are you crazy? The thought occurred to Phoenix as she stepped into the tiled entryway…Any of these people could be a criminal who would sell their own baby for a profit...Why had this seemed like a good idea?
4) Phoenix drew in a deep breath. Of man and sea and desire.
5) Taking a chance their conversations weren't being monitored, CJ activated the communictator tucked behind his ear. "Any King's knights on the board?"
He peeked out the door and a gunshot rang out, the bullet splintering the wood beside his head. He had his answer: the wrong people were listening.
6) A whistle and a gravelly voice greeted Phoenix as she stepped into the three-story stone house. "Hey, pretty lady, wanna make out?"
...The brightly colored parrot hopped onto Phoenix's shoulder and nuzzled her ear with his beak.
7) As a feeling of peace settled inside him, CJ sat quietly holding [his birth mom's] hand as they gazed out over the landscape of the farm where he had spent most of his childhood. The beautiful, loving home Norah helped make possible because she gave up him and Grady, wanting the best for her sons.
8) A man who wanted to be a daddy to her child. The wonder of that thought drifted slowly through her being. Her mind tested the foreign notions of trust and, dare she think it, love. Two things she hadn't experienced much in her life. She wouldn't take that step just yet, but would let the dream unfold bit by cautious bit in her heart.
9) Turning his palms up, Phoenix kissed the blisters on CJ's hands. One by one.