"If you are looking for a series that keeps you on the edge, wondering what will happen next, wondering how an author created a jaw-dropping, heart-stopping book. Then look no further. Genie has created that with this series." --Bunnies Review

Monday, June 4, 2012

PLEASE HELP ME CHOOSE A TITLE!


Today I start edits of book #6 of the LEGACY series. This is the story of a small-town doctor trapped in her burning clinic and the firefighter/EMT who saves her. This book is a sensual romance with overtones of suspense as the two main characters work to prove the fire was no accident and uncover the sinister motivation behind the blaze.

As usual, I'm waffling on the title of this book. I've considered:
1. LEGACY OF FIRE
2. BURNING LEGACY
3. LEGACY UNDER FIRE
4. FIERY LEGACY
5. LEGACY: FORGED IN FIRE

And some others that were so bad I'm not going to reveal what they were. :)

PLEASE HELP ME CHOOSE A TITLE!
I'm asking for YOUR help. Do one of the titles above jump out at you and say "read me!" Or do you have suggestions for a different title?

I really like titles with more than one meaning, so I want something that reflects the fire that brings these two main characters together, as well as foreshadows a major event in this series that will bring much conflict among the characters. In addition, since this book is part of my LEGACY series, the word "Legacy" needs to be in this title.

A PRIZE FOR YOUR THOUGHTS!
If your suggestion is selected, I'm offering a prize: a $5.00 gift certificate to my publisher, Rogue Phoenix Press, or a selection of candles--your choice--PLUS a download of this story when it is released in January 2013.

THE SELECTION PROCESS...
... will be totally subjective--whatever strikes my fancy and my publisher approves. If someone comes up with a totally rockin' title, they win the prize. If one of the above titles is chosen, I'll toss everyone's name into a hat and draw a winner. 

I'm looking forward to your suggestions!

No comments:

Post a Comment