"If you are looking for a series that keeps you on the edge, wondering what will happen next, wondering how an author created a jaw-dropping, heart-stopping book. Then look no further. Genie has created that with this series." --Bunnies Review

Monday, June 18, 2012

AUTHOR NOTES

Hello, all! I spent quite a bit of time last week finishing up projects so I could cover my friends' petsitting business while they are on vacation this week. So I didn't make as much progress as I wanted to on the edits of book #6 of my LEGACY series. 

Edits to book #6 will continue this week, and petsitting will give me more ideas for the pets that are often included in my books. :)

And I'm finishing up preparation for the Authors' Fair at the Salem (Oregon) Public Library on Saturday, June 23. Over 30 authors will be offering their books as well as giving five-minute lightning talks about their work. Should be interesting!

No comments:

Post a Comment