"If you are looking for a series that keeps you on the edge, wondering what will happen next, wondering how an author created a jaw-dropping, heart-stopping book. Then look no further. Genie has created that with this series." --Bunnies Review

Monday, July 23, 2012

AUTHOR NOTES

It's embarrassing to start a blog post with an apology, yet that's what I'm doing.

My posts this past week have been sparse while I dedicated a larger portion of my time to writing the next books of the Legacy Series. I wasn't as far along on those books as I want to be, so took another look at things other than writing that are claiming my time. Pretty much anything that's not writing, basic promotion, or vital to my family and doggies has gone on hold until the books are finished.

So my blog posts may be sparse, but will still keep up with the O'Shea family of the Legacy Series.

Happy reading (and writing if you're a writer) to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment