"If you are looking for a series that keeps you on the edge, wondering what will happen next, wondering how an author created a jaw-dropping, heart-stopping book. Then look no further. Genie has created that with this series." --Bunnies Review

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

SHH! I'M AT STRAIGHT FROM THE LIBRARY TODAY...

I grew up in a small town and our library was...small. I was fortunate to have a family who always had books around and we went to the library a lot.

I learned books had to go back in the same condition as when I borrowed them. To this day, I don't highlight or write in books--and I own a lot of books. Some of them are well decorated with sticky tabs, but no scribbles.

How about you? Do you highlight or write in books?

Stop by the Straight from the Library <http://straightfromlibrary.blogspot.com/2013/05/straight-reading-from-library-legacy-of.html> and tell us if your books have notes or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment